2022 Official Rules – Panhandle Crime Stoppers “Gun-A-Day” Giveaway
1) Limit of 1000 tickets will be sold: numbering 000 to 999. Do not lose your raffle ticket as it is required to claim a prize.
2) Requested Ticket Donation of $40 each ticket.
3) All prizes are new, factory-made firearms.
4) Raffle tickets are transferable and make great gifts.
5) By obtaining a raffle ticket (either by purchase or as a gift) you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
6) Daily drawings to start on November 1, 2022, and end on November 30, 2022. Each day's winning number is obtained from the Florida Cash 3 Midday Lottery drawing.
7) All firearms won are subject to availability and Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
8) Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the website pcstips.com. Winners will be contacted via telephone. To protect the winner's identity, the winning names will not be posted on website.
9) Proceeds of the Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc.– “Gun A Day” giveaway benefit Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. a Florida 501c3 Corporation and our community projects.
10) You MUST be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
11) Winners must be at least 21 years old to take possession of a firearm.
12) Winner is responsible for all fees associated with any background check required to take possession of their prize and payable to the designated FFL dealer.
13) Raffle is void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
14) It is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact The Powder Room Shooting Range and Training Center, 106 Griffin Blvd. Panama City Beach, FL 32413 (850) 249-1003, official FFL Gun Dealer for Raffle to claim their prize. Winner must present ticket to claim prize (or provide an electronic copy if not local to the area). ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
15) All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
16) Out of area winners have the option of having their prize transferred to their local FFL dealer for delivery. All firearm transfers will go through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder. Winner is responsible for all shipping and transfer fees.
17) Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State, and local taxes.
18) Transfers will be done by designated FFL Dealer. Winning ticket holder must make transfer through the Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. designated dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
19) In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to another FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with the designated Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. selected FFL dealer.
20) Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city, or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
21) Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
22) At no time will Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from designated FFL Official Gun Dealer for Raffle, all applicable laws will apply.
23) By purchasing raffle ticket, you agree that Panhandle Crime Stoppers, Inc. liability is limited to the purchase price of the raffle ticket
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. LIC # CH35016